|No. of Vacancy/s||1|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||2 years+|
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware
- Ability to think through problems and visualize solutions
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewall, routers, switches, controllers
- Provides specific detailed information for hardware and software selection
- Dependable and flexible when necessary
- Ability to meet work deadlines
- Virtualization – Hyper-V and VMware
- Provision of infrastructure for databases – SQL and Oracle
- Experience of working in cloud computing environments, with exposure to diverse technologies.
- Experience of Project solution architecture
- Good interpersonal, technical, and analytical skills.
- Design, build and implement firewall solutions
- Support IPS deployment Develop, maintain, and deliver global standards to all networking devices
- Remediate Penetration Test results
- Ensure seamless migration of network estate to newly adopted security framework
- Data center cabling and racking of equipment In-depth knowledge of CISCO including firewalls, switches, and routing protocols
- In-depth knowledge of supporting a data center and branch inter-connectivity
- Strong technical skills are essential
- Experience of CISCO multi-layer switches and routers, including 6500s
- CISCO certification, ideally CCNP CISCO CSM network management tool VLAN segregation Centralized authentication service (AAA) SafeNet Ethernet Encryptor
- RADIUS / RSA
- Security certification (advantageous)
- Also need to an understanding of the following technologies:
- VLAN segregation. DMZ. VSS. Failover. OSPF. High availability.
- CISCO. Palo Alto. Juniper. McAfee IPS. SafeNet. Tripwire.
- Experience with TCP/IP or OSI, along with LAN, WAN (MPLS, VPLS, L2TP, SDWAN) VoIP, WLAN (Split MAC) and SAN networks.
In order to apply for this position, send us your Cover Letter with resume attached at email@example.com