- Target and close new customer opportunities in focused market space.
- Achieve revenue targets from an assigned territory or set of accounts.
- Provide an excellent level of service to customer throughout the sales cycle.
- Identify target accounts in assigned territory using market data and industry intelligence.
- Work with other sales resources to gain access to target accounts and identify sales opportunities that can be addressed.
- Present value and positioning of DenisTek solution in customer relevant and competitor differentiated manner.
- Deliver a compelling business case to customer detailing the solution benefits, roadmap to value, and reasons to buy immediately.
- Coordinate resources to allow the customer to evaluate solutions through customer/business relevant assist demonstrations and positioning of other offerings.
- Use Account and Opportunity Management processes to ensure that all avenues and activities are being covered to move deal to closure.
- Represent in market place meeting with customers and supporting marketing initiatives to build pipeline
- Collaborate with other team members to be innovative in selling approach.
Skills and experience:
- Proven track record in IT software development & services sales.
- Skilled in negotiation techniques and commercial understanding of contractual considerations of a software vendor.
- Competence developing and delivering presentations to large and diverse audiences including those at C*O level.
- Ability to discuss complex software concepts and product capabilities in business relevant manner.